2017 Volkswagen Golf R

Victoria, BC V8T1E5

$36,999

Primary Vehicle Information
  • Price $36,999
  • Mileage 47,500 (KM's)
  • Exterior Color Lapiz Blue Metallic
  • Interior Color Black Leather
  • Body Style Hatchback
  • Engine 4 Cylinder
  • Transmission Manual
  • Drive Type 4WD/AWD
  • Fuel Type Gasoline
  • Doors Two
Vehicle Description

This stunning example of the Volkswagen Golf R is a statement of one avid owner’s idea of the possibilities this vehicle could achieve. From 292hp to 340hp(at the pavement), add some extra braking, tire technology, wheels and cosmetics to separate it from the rest of the pack and Voila! You’ll have an opportunity to become the following custodian of this beautiful package for the same price as a standard version of one of these “Sleepers,” except this one has been enhanced! Unfortunately for the previous owner, he was following his career path, which led to a position out of the country so that we can offer this 2017 VW Golf R with 47500 Kms six-speed manual with all of the upgrades for only $38999.00. It has a clean Carfax and both keys, and only one owner.

An overview of the completed upgrades would amount to about 10K plus to do it all!

Engine

CTS Cold air intake

GFB DVX diverter valve

Forge turbo blanket

CTS downpipe

CTS intercooler

Fluidampr harmonic balancer

UM stage 2 ECU with launch control and flat foot shift

APR stage 2 ECU

Transmission

Southbend Stage 3 clutch

Southbend single mass flywheel

HPA dogbone

Diesel Geek Sigma 6 short shift kit

Brake & Tires

Fredo DS2500 front brake pads

ECS tuning slotted front rotors

Michelin PS4s all around

Cosmetics

OEM EURO LED tail lights

Eurozone Tuning carbon steering wheel

OEM Euro matte silver mirror caps

The current owner bought this vehicle new from Volkswagen Vancouver. 90% of the maintenance was completed at Volkswagen Victoria. The rest, 10%, was done in our shop, and most aftermarket parts were installed. There are two different ECU tunes on this car. Progressive auto did the APR tune, and VND Motorsport in Vancouver did the UM tune. These ECU tunes can be switched or reversed to the factory. However., you have to drive to one of the shops above to let them flash the computer. The software is free, but they might charge some money when they need to flash the computer. It’s currently running the APR tune and dynoed 340hp on the wheel. The tires and front brakes are brand new, with about 10,000 KM’s on the clutch. 

Priced to sell @ $36999.00

Please get in touch with Dana @ Forward Auto Gallery at 250.727.8110 Viewing by Appointment Only www.forwardcars.com DL9209.

Location